- Height excl. head 150 cm / 4’11”
- Height incl. head ± 175 cm / ± 5’9″
|Height||Shoulder width(1)||Chest girth||Waist girth||Hips girth||Inseam legs(2)|
|± 175 cm||77 cm||64 cm||80 cm|
|± 5’9″ ± 69 inch||30 inch||25 inch||31 inch|
|(1)We measure the shoulder width over the back from shoulder bone to shoulder bone. For the width between the outer side of the arms, add ± 5 cm / 2 inches. (2)We measure the inseam of the legs from the crotch to the top of the foot.|
Flexible display figure
- Body positionable in almost every position.
- The museum figure is made of soft foam and has an elasticated fabric cover.
- A bendable inner metal frame in the display figure provides the necessary sturdiness.
- This display figure can sit independent, but need a stand to remain standing.
- The stand that fits in the back is included.
- This display figure is standard supplied without head. You can select a matching head.
- The mounted head can be slightly rotated in a horizontal and vertical angle.
To complete this mannequin:
first click on “Add to cart” button, than choose a head from one of the following categories:
Arms & hands
- The arms are fixed at the body with a spiral joint
- This museum figure comes standard with flexarms with realistic painted hands, made of PVC rubber.
Choose different arms:
The pvc rubber hands looks pretty lifelike and combine well with fiberglass heads. If you choose a silicone head, we advise to choose matching silicone hands, for an uniform hyperrealistic appearance.
First click on the “Add to cart” button, than choose the arms:
Airbrushed hands on demand
We can (at extra costs) airbrush the PVC-rubber hands for you. If desired we airbrush the hands and head, so they will match perfect. Examples are front soldiers during heavy battle covered with dirt and blood, or a potter at work (see the pictures below).