- 55 cm / 21.5 inch
Airbrushed fibreglass display head
Each head has an unique painting.
Our airbrushing technique
When beauty vloggers talk about an airbrushed look, they want to look like their skin is photoshopped: every pore, spot and wrinkle is hidden by a thick layer of make-up. Everything to hide a natural life-like skin. When we talk about airbrushing our mannequins, we use airbrushing techniques to apply pores and spots and to emphasise wrinkles. Everything to show a natural life-like skin.
- We use realistic prosthetic eyes.
- Because implanting of hairs is not possible, hairs have to be glued or painted.
- Eyelashes have been glued.
- Eyebrows and stubbles have been painted.
- For hair on the head you can choose between our wigs, or a custom made hair-piece.
This head fits on our museum figures
Production according to your wishes
- We can produce this head on demand, even if you need only a single head.
- You decide about the quality and colour of the eyes and the painting.
- You can also choose for a monochrome painting (e.g. white or black) for a reduced price.
- We offer discount for larger quantities.
- If you have any questions, or like to discuss your wishes, please contact us.
Custom airbrushing of hands
Get matching hands! The head and hands are often the only body parts of a mannequin that are not covered by clothing. We can airbrush hands similarly to the head. Contact us for a quote .
Characteristics which we can airbrush on hands:
- Skin tone
- Wrinkles & aging details
- Small hairs
- Freckles, spots & birthmarks
- Dirt (e.g. for front soldiers & working men)