Airbrushed fibreglass display head
Each head has an unique painting.
Our airbrushing technique
When beauty vloggers talk about an airbrushed look, they want to look like their skin is photoshopped: every pore, spot and wrinkle is hidden by a thick layer of make-up. Everything to hide a natural life-like skin. When we talk about airbrushing our mannequins, we use airbrushing techniques to apply pores and spots and to emphasise wrinkles. Everything to show a natural life-like skin.
- We use realistic prosthetic eyes.
- Because implanting of hairs is not possible, hairs have to be glued or painted.
- Eyelashes have been glued.
- Eyebrows and stubbles have been painted.
- For hair on the head you can choose between our wigs, moustaches & beards or a custom made hair-piece.
This head fits on our museum figures
Production according to your wishes
- We can produce this head on demand, even if you need only a single head.
- You decide about the quality and colour of the eyes and the painting.
- You can also choose for a monochrome painting (e.g. white or black) for a reduced price.
- We offer discount for larger quantities.
- If you have any questions, or like to discuss your wishes, please contact us.
Make this head more lifelike with a moustache or beard
You can attach the moustache or beard with some glue or double-sided tape.
View our range of moustaches and beards »
Custom airbrushing of hands
Get matching hands! The head and hands are often the only body parts of a mannequin that are not covered by clothing. We can airbrush hands similarly to the head. Contact us for a quote .
Characteristics which we can airbrush on hands:
- Skin tone
- Wrinkles & aging details
- Small hairs
- Freckles, spots & birthmarks
- Dirt (e.g. for front soldiers & working men)