The multi-positionable display mannequin for museums. Ideal for active positions. For example as a driver, horseback rider, motorcyclist or athlete.
- The body is hinged in the waist and height adjustable. The height of the mannequin (including head) can varied between 175 cm and 185 cm (5’9″-6’1″).
- The waist can bend forward and sideward.
|Height||Shoulder width(1)||Chest girth||Waist girth||Hips girth||Inseam legs(2)|
|Adjustable ±175-185 cm||93 cm||75 cm||83 cm||72 cm|
|Adjustable ±5’9″-6’1″||37 inch||30 inch||33 inch||28 inch|
|(1)We measure the shoulder width over the back from shoulder bone to shoulder bone. For the width between the outer side of the arms, add ± 5 cm / 2 inches. (2)We measure the inseam of the legs from the crotch to the top of the foot.|
Arms & hands
- The arms are fixed at the body with a spiral joint
- The actionman museum figure comes standard with flexarms with realistic painted hands, made of PVC rubber.
Choose different arms:The pvc rubber hands looks pretty lifelike and combine well with fiberglass heads. If you choose a silicone head, we advise to choose matching silicone hands, for an uniform hyperrealistic appearance. First click on the “Add to cart” button, than choose the arms:
Airbrushed hands on demandWe can (at extra costs) airbrush the PVC-rubber hands for you. If desired we airbrush the hands and head, so they will match perfect. Examples are front soldiers during heavy battle covered with dirt and blood, or a potter at work (see the pictures below).
- The hips are hinged. The legs can be spread and closed. The hinges can be locked.
- The knees are hinged. The hinges can be locked.
- The figure includes a standard base with foot pin. A base with hip belt is possible as an extra option.
- This mannequin can be adjusted in many different positions. To prevent the figure from falling over, it is important to secure the figure after positioning. You can use e.g. nylon wire to secure it to an object, wall or ceiling.
Long or short neckThe museum action man has as default a short neck, which fit better for fibreglass heads. For silicone heads a longer neck gives a better fit. If you order an action man and a silicone head, we will send you the mannequin with longer neck. You can also select a long-neck as option. In all other cases we will send you a short-neck.
- This display figure is standard supplied without head. You can select a matching head.
- The mounted head can be slightly rotated in a horizontal and vertical angle.