|Height||Shoulder width(1)||Chest girth||Waist girth||Hips girth||Inseam legs(2)|
|± 180 -195 cm||42 cm||98 cm||80 cm|
|± 5’11” – 6’5″ ± 72 – 77 inch||17 inch||39 inch||31 inch|
|(1)We measure the shoulder width over the back from shoulder bone to shoulder bone. For the width between the outer side of the arms, add ± 5 cm / 2 inches. (2)We measure the inseam of the legs from the crotch to the top of the foot.|
Adjustable in length
- The body can be made longer or shorter by securing it higher or lower on the hinged joint in the middle.
Flexible arms and legs
- Flexible arms with PVC rubber hands
- The arms and legs are bendable because they are made of soft foam with an internal frame.
- This display mannequin can be mounted on the base with a foot pin.
- The base plate and foot pin are included.
- This display figure is standard supplied without head. You can select a matching head.
- The mounted head can be slightly rotated in a horizontal and vertical angle.
To complete this mannequin:
First click on “Add to cart” button, than choose a head from one of the following categories:
Arms & hands
- The arms are fixed at the body with a bayonet joint.
To upgrade this mannequin:
Choose flexible arms if you want to bend the arms in a more natural position. If you choose a silicone head, we advise to choose matching silicone hands, for an uniform hyperrealistic appearance. First click on the “Add to cart” button to order the body, than choose flexarms in one of these categories:
We can customize this museum mannequin according to your needs. If you wish any adaptations, contact us .