|Height||Shoulder width(1)||Chest girth||Waist girth||Hips girth||Inseam legs(2)|
|37 cm||45 cm||35 cm||50 cm|
|14.5 inch||17.5 inch||14 inch||19.5 inch|
|(1)We measure the shoulder width over the back from shoulder bone to shoulder bone. For the width between the outer side of the arms, add ± 5 cm / 2 inches.
(2)We measure the inseam of the legs from the crotch to the top of the foot.
1/2 Size dress form
- Natural Body Shape
- Measurement is 1/2 of the regular size dress form
- Excellent for student practicing draping design
- Pinnable dress form covered by black tricot
This scale model has been developed in cooperation with the AMSTERDAM FASHION INSTITUTE (Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences).
- The torso of this dressmakers form is made of PU foam and has a tricot cover.
- This dressmaking dummy is mounted on a metal stand.
- Height including stand: 75 cm / 29.5 inch
Scale models used by students from Amsterdam Fashion Institute (HvA):