|Height||Head girth||Neck girth||Chest girth||Waist girth||Hips girth|
|175 cm||53 cm||38 cm||84 cm||71 cm||89 cm|
|69 inch||21 inch||15 inch||33 inch||28 inch||35 inch|
- The fibreglass body is rigid (non-flexible).
- Fibreglass head with detailed painting and artificial eyes.
- The head is attached to the body and can not be rotated or removed.
- The fibreglass arms are attached with a bayonet connection.
- This museum figure comes with a base plate with a foot pin and a calf pin to support the mannequin.
If you like to replace the rigid fibreglass arms by flexible arms, first click on the “Add to cart” button, than choose a Flexibel arm with bayonet connection.
Custom airbrushing of hands
Don’t forget the hands! The head and hands are often the only body parts of a mannequin that are not covered by clothing. We can airbrush it in a lifelike way. All according to your wishes. Contact us for a quote .
Characteristics which we can airbrush on hands:
- Skin tone
- Wrinkles & aging details
- Small hairs
- Freckles, spots & birthmarks
- Dirt (e.g. for front soldiers & working men)
Make this head more lifelike with a moustache or beard
You can attach the moustache or beard with some glue or double-sided tape.
View our range of moustaches and beards »